Fitness Coffee Antioxidant is made with the following natural herbs and spices, renowned for their nutritional and health-giving properties.
- Yerba Mate: known to contain a cancer fighting ingredient as well as being rich in phenols compounds that are believed to have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-clotting properties, all known to benefit cardiovascular health).
- Licorice: valued for centuries for its soothing and expectorant properties, it continues to be used by healthcare professionals to relieve respiratory ailments, such as bronchitis and sore throats, plus inflammatory disorders and skin diseases.
- Green Tea Leaves: rich in catechin polyphenols, which is a powerful anti-oxidant, thus aiding cholesterol levels.
- Peppermint and Sweet Mint: peppermint is used for treating upset stomachs and can inhibit the growth of certain bacteria in the gut, while sweet mint has been added for its refreshing taste.
- Cinnamon Bark: an aid to digestion, which may also be helpful in treating diabetes, stomach disorders, diarrhea, as well as relieving gas and bloating
- Bitter and Sweet Orange: can help increase metabolism and facilitate
weight loss (scientific studies have discovered that bitter orange can
improve the thermogenesys in the human body)
- Ginger Root: used for centuries as a powerful antioxidant, to improve digestion.
- Cardamom: is often called “the third most expensive” spice in the world
(after saffron and vanilla). Green cardamom is used to treat tooth and gum
infections and to treat sore throats. It can also be used to aid digestion.
- Lemon Vervain: is known for its high antioxidant content Chinese Star Anise: star anise is a diuretic and digestive, widely used in tea infusion for colic and rheumatism, the see ds are chewed after meals to aid digestion.
- Green Anise: is known to possess potent antimicrobial properties and is effective against bacteria, yeast and fungal strains. Further known properties are as a diuretic, tonic, sedative, antispasmodic.
- Cloves: improve flavour and aroma and can also increase hydrochloric
acid in the stomach, improving peristalsis (muscle contraction) and digestion
- Rhodiola Rosea: rosea roots enhances both physical and mental stamina by speeding cardiovascular and muscle energy recovery time. Rhodiola is a general tonic to enhance energy and ease stress and to treat specific conditions such as depression and anxiety.
- Turmeric: was used more than 3,000 years ago by Indian healers to treat obesity. Modern research has shown that Curcuma has a beneficial effect on the liver, stimulatin